February 27, 2007

long day...

......yesterday we woke up very early, Joe and the kids got to spend the day in St. Thomas with Mike, so much fun (pictures coming soon). I went to MB instead, made 3 lo's , they were back at 4:00 and after picking them up we went to my aunt's in San Patricio till' about 8:00. then went for dinner with my friend Maribel and her dh. my husband and hers got to meet each other talked about business, medicine (of course) and a little bit of everything, Maribel and me talked about kids, business and scrapbook (OF COURSE), we stayed 30 minutes past the restaurant closing hour, we left at almost 11:00. then on our way home Joe decided to go visit his brother who was working the er in Gurabo (haven't seen him in more than a month) so we went there and finally got home at 3:00am, woke up at 6:00 to go to the office. I am soooo tired today and even have a migraine. doesn't look like we went around much but believe me we did. I'm soooo needing a good night sleep!!!!!

No comments: