May 12, 2019

Tattooed

For years I've had the idea of getting inked. Many people don't like it or have a certain belief about tattoos. I have always liked tattoos and always knew I was going to get one, or a couple even. Well, with the proper encouragement of my kids I finally decided to go for it. I had 5 done in the same day. All with a meaning and a purpose.




                                                                   The leg one hurt





                                           
                                                               
                                                                   Haitham 1996
                                                   
                                                                     Skyler 1993
                                                 
                                                          Suicide awareness/survivor

No comments: