so my top ten list resolution for this year goes as follows...
- deal with my weight issues , that was one of 2007 and I spent thousands of dollars on Jenny Craig with great results, I dropped 40#, but because of my lack of will power they are all back again
- time management, i have to try and make better use of my time, I waste a lot of time doing nothing
- get rid of some of my mental issues, this one is the hardest ,I think.. but I will work on it, it's so hard when the thoughts in your head go in a thousand different directions and you can't control them ...ugh..
- get the ideas that are on my mind and put them in paper, this is so hard for me to do because when I sit down and try to write whatever is going on in my head I go blank, it's sooo frustrating
- write something, see #4, a song or a shortplay, anything
- scrapbook more, like a page a week or so, then again I'll have to accomplish #2 to make this one possible, I think blogging more often would fit here too
- go out more often, get out of my cave and socialize with friends, I need to have girls night out every once in a while, and date nights with Joe
- be less introverted, break my shell and be less self conscious
- do something radical, don't know what but sounds exciting!! lol
- spend more time in my happy place , I wish I could move here, not just spend weekends but actually live here
I will really really need my word for this year if I want to accomplish these, but then again, that's all I have...