January 30, 2010

vacation......


...was fantastic! much needed to say the least, we are still recuperating from it, go figure... anyways, the main purpose of the trip was to attend my baby brother's graduation. He is now a proud Marine. It was 3 months of grueling training but he made it. They say that "many will hear the call but only a few will earn the title", and Jabnel earned that title, he can be called a Marine. We are so proud of him. We went to South Carolina for graduation then went to Savannah, GA. That city is beautiful, the old buildings, the colonial look, I loved everything and would like to go back again. We walked all over the city and found Paula Deen's restaurant, the lunch waiting line was a little long so we couldn't eat there because my parents were hungry and not willing to wait an hour to eat, bummer. There's also this candy store, amazing, sooo many candies there that it makes it so difficult to choose, my kids were in awe, so much that ended up buying just 3. Here are some pics of the trip....



*** for some reason I can't attach the pics to this post, I'll try again***



No comments: